We are always looking for motivated, hard-working people to join our team. We offer a safe environment, a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, and above-average wages. There is much room to grow and develop specific skills in each member's area of interest and expertise. We believe that each member of the team is important to our success and we are continuously investing in the development of our employees. Pro-Line Mfg. is about quality workmanship and excellent service to our clients, and our company is only as good as the employees that are behind it.
INSTALLATION SERVICE TECHNICIAN NEEDED - Lethbridge location
We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated, career oriented person with a strong work ethic who can work independently at our Lethbridge location.
What you will do:
- Diagnose, install and service dairy equipment.
- Problem solving and repairing farm products.
- Travel for training and to service customers.
What you need:
- A strong agricultural mechanical background.
- An interest and aptitude for electronics, hydraulics and the mechanics of precision farming products.
- Fine motor skills to repair small farming products.
- Mechanical skills to repair larger equipment.
- Ability to weld and work in a shop atmosphere.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically with the customer by phone or by email when problem solving
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- 5 years’ experience diagnosing and repairing farm products.
- Have an understanding of agricultural seasonal requirements and have schedule flexibility.